Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Soccer

When we got home from Ukraine, I signed Oleg up for a soccer.  He had a blast!  Every day he wanted to know how many more days till soccer.  And he's pretty good.  I loved watching him play.  Over the course of the season he got better at working with the other players on the team.  He has good ball handling skills, and he loves to mix it up.  Not so fond of playing goalie or defense.  His team won the league championship.  Over the course of the season, he scored 5 goals.  And he got his first sports trophy.

My pictures are not the best, but you get the idea.  I was a little busy on the sideline keeping up with Lena and Hanna who had very little interest in the games.  If I can get some more pictures from Cliff, I'll add them to the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment