Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Okay, okay. I'm updating!

I have been informed that it has been entirely too long since my last post.

In the time since my last post, we have been busy with the holidays and getting ready to go to Kiev. We leave in 4 days.

As of Monday of this week (1 week before travel), I only had half my Rx order from my mail order pharmacy (big source of stress for me), and our agency informed me that we needed to process some more documents before we go (which requires a road trip to Austin).

We have money, parkas and warm clothes. And the house is clean. Today I got my documents notarized, and we three girls got our hair done. Cliff comes in tonight.

Tomorrow Cliff will make the run to Austin and then notarize a couple more documents. I will "pre-pack" with the girls to see what we still need (if anything). I will also get all of our documents copied and stowed and start a list of last minute things to do. Also need to get some pictures printed for our photo books that we must take to court.

Yes, we are excited. Yes, we are nervous. I think everything will feel better once we get on the plane.

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back! Looking forward to more progress reports. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete